Stream of consciousness blogging this morning...
- This day was saved for the Sea World post... Yeah, I haven't edited those pictures yet.
- The sun has been shining in Seattle, hence the reason the photos are not edited.
- Thanks to the sun garlic, radishes, spinach, lettuce and beets are breaking through the soil of my garden!
- We've installed a water feature in the front yard, it looks amazing and I will be blogging about it soon.
- Looks like Star Wars Sun got a job at the Pike Place Market. Hopefully he will still be working there this summer during Blog Fest West. We can go harass say "Hi" to him. Are you planning to attend Blog Fest West?! You really should consider it!
- Dancing Daughter had a piece of her artwork selected to be put on a banner that will be displayed in our little town. Here's the article on the B-Town Blog. Yes, I will be taking pictures!
- Opening night of "Little Shop of Horrors" is tonight. Dancing Daughter plays a Ronette in her school's Drama Club production. I'm super excited, she's super stressed.
- I got out of bed at 10:00 last night when I heard DD crying in her room above ours. I spent 30 minutes calming her down. She is very stressed about the play, her math class that she fears she is failing, drill tryouts, the upcoming dance show... I'm sure the list goes on to include stress over friends and boys but we didn't get that far, I was trying to calm her down.
Why is it not Friday?